Owner’s Questions and Answers
- How are potential tenants screened? We conduct a thorough credit and background check on all applicants. We pull and carefully review their credit reports and score, we check them against court and felony records, the sex offender registry, prior eviction records, verify income and check references from prior rentals. We use our years of experience to present you with as much information as possible, as well as our own recommendations or opinions, to help you make an informed decision when selecting a tenant.
- How quickly do you respond to repairs or emergencies at my property? We maintain a 24 hour, 7 days a week phone line. We screen all tenant reports to determine if a problem is an emergency, or if it can be addressed during normal business hours. In addition, we will attempt to talk tenants through simple repairs over the phone, to save you a service call. Before ordering any non-emergency repair, we personally assess the problem to decide how best to solve the problem. We also assess the cause of the damage – if it’s the tenant’s fault, they pay the bill!
- Do you offer ACH (Direct Deposit)? YES we do!
- How involved do I need to be with the management of my home? With T&C Home Management, we personalize our approach to what you will be most comfortable with. Some property owners like to know as much as possible about any issues that arise, and we keep in constant phone or email contact with these clients. Others prefer a far more hands-off approach, trusting us to make the best decisions for them to maintain their properties in tip-top shape, keeping tenants happy and yet keeping costs to a minimum.
- Can I see my statements and bills online, and track the status of repairs? Yes – you will have access to our Property Management software through an owner’s password-protected portal, which allows you to view your statement and statement history, copies of work orders and bills, maintenance requests, and send notes to us – anytime that’s convenient to you.