Real Estate Agent
Choosing a professional real estate agent to guide you through the home buying process is a critical step. You want a Realtor that is able to understand your goals, move at your pace, communicate effectively and give you all of the pertinent information that will aid in your decisions. A good Realtor will also never rush you or make you feel the slightest pressure to buy – their main objective is to protect you and your interests throughout the home buying process.
Before putting such a large investment into the hands of just any agent, here are a few good questions to ask:
- Are you a full-time agent?
- Do you understand the transaction process from start to finish?
- Are you experienced with these types of transactions?
- How do you communicate effectively with clients?
- What kind of back office support do you have to assist you?
- Are you familiar with local areas and market trends?
- Are you a skilled negotiator? How much experience?
- Do you seek to constantly educate yourself and gain knowledge in your industry?
- How will you serve my needs throughout the process?
- Do you frequently know about homes being listed before they are on the market?
These questions will get you started, but there are many others you can ask a Realtor you’re considering hiring. Don’t be afraid to ask questions – this is a big decision and not one that should be taken lightly. This process takes time and finding someone that you’re comfortable with is an important step that will pay dividends in the end.
Our team of Realtors are the best in the business, and we’d be glad to take the time to speak with you and answer any questions you might have. If you’d like to speak with one of our buyer specialists, or just have general questions, then contact us today!