How to Apply for one of our Rental Properties:
We'd be delighted to process your application to be a tenant in one of our managed properties! Here's some information you should know:
- We need one complete application for each adult living at the property (age 18 and up).
- The application fee is $50 per adult (18 and up). Please make this check payable to T&C Home Management. We will cash this check if we process your application, and once cashed, it is non-refundable.
- A Check for one FULL MONTH'S RENT must be attached to the application package. Please make this check payable to Long & Foster. We will not cash this check unless you sign a lease with us.
- Any children and pets must be noted on the application.
- Please attach the following: most recent Leave and Earning (LES) statement, copy of military orders, most recent pay stubs, and if qualifying based on self-employment we need copies of 2 years of tax returns.
- We will check your credit, rental history, verify employment, and our check also includes criminal/sex offender/eviction searches.
- Determination of recommendation is made after careful evaluation of the COMPLETE results of your application. We apply consistent criteria in recommending to accept or reject an applicant. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Final decision is made by the landlord.
- We will promptly inform you and your real estate agent of the decision to either accept or reject your application. We are not required to disclose the reasons for denial and we cannot disclose any specific results of the credit or background check. Rejected applicants are entitled to a copy of their credit report from the service bureau that provides this information to us.
- A Security Deposit and any Pet Deposits are due before any keys are given to the residence.
- Please drop off your complete application package at our affiliate Long & Foster office. Note: we will accept applications by fax, but will not process or consider them until all checks have been received in our office.
- Please call us with any questions you may have! Call 703-822-0207 and ask for Betty or George.
We accept the standard Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) Rental Application - click on the link below to download and print!
7027-A Manchester Blvd.
Alexandria, VA 22310